The mission of Team Minot Ambassadors is to match Air Force leaders and Airmen from all ranks - civilian, officer, and enlisted - with interested audiences in an effort to foster understanding of the Minot AFB mission, capabilities, and relevance to national security.
The program is focused on community outreach activities in and around the Minot area.
Team Minot Ambassadors accepts requests for Air Force speakers from external public organizations. Our ambassadors can be a valuable resource for your club or organization to learn more about the Air Force and the people who perform our mission.
Minot AFB ambassadors can talk on a wide variety of subjects, including:
- Air Force history
- Air Force medicine and health professions
- B-52 Stratofortress
- Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles
- Leadership and management
- Air Force career or educational opportunities
- Air Force Academy, ROTC and Officer Training School
- Civil Service opportunities
- Communications and computers
- Ethnic heritage and history
- Women in the Air Force
HOW TO REQUEST AN AMBASSADOR TO SPEAK
If your organization is interested in requesting an ambassador, please contact Minot AFB Public Affairs by submitting this form.
Please have the following information ready:
- Name of organization
- Grade of school class (if appropriate)
- Name and telephone number of your point of contact for the speaking engagement
- Date, time and location of the event
- Topic(s) you'd like the speaker to address
- Special requirements or requests
HOW TO BECOME A TEAM MINOT AMBASSADOR
If you are interested in becoming a Team Minot Ambassador and speaking to the community, please contact Minot AFB Public Affairs by submitting this form. After submission, a military bio and photo will be requested. If you need help with scheduling a bio photo, please mention in the form and we will be happy to assist you.