Listed below are actions Team Minot can do to improve the security of the network:
1) Ensure NIPR machines are RESTARTED, but not powered off, each and every day.
2) Ensure CAC & SIPR tokens are not left unattended in PCs.
3) In accordance with AFMAN 33-152, digitally sign the following:
Emails with embedded hyperlinks.
Emails with attachments.
Emails that commit to, authorize, or deny the use of funds.
Emails that stipulate an Air Force official position.
4) Do not write down passwords.
5) Mixed environments must have unclassified/classified stickers on equipment and binders.
6) Ensure TEMPEST Maps match the room layout for your areas and provide these to us if changes are made.
7) Ensure 701 (End of day) and 702 (Safes) checklists are properly being filled out by the users (if applicable). Must have 30 days worth of records.
8) Ensure your users are aware they will be inspected. A clean desk policy during this time is highly advised.
9) Empty shredders and shredder bins.
10) Anything left out is subject to inspection.
11) Read all Minot Cybersecurity Office emails. These contain vital information to ensure that Minot's network remains protected at all times.
12) Ensure every computer workstation has a "Minot Network Users Quick Reference Card."
13) Carefully follow instructions of unit IAOs and USMs.
Send all questions to Minot.email@example.com