Chief Master Sergeant Felicia F. Noil, serves as the Command Chief Master Sergeant for Air Force Global Strike Command's 91st Missile Wing, Minot AFB, N.D. As the senior enlisted leader, she represents over 1,700 personnel assigned to operate, secure and maintain 150 Minuteman III ICBMs, spread across 8,500 square miles of Northwest North Dakota. Chief Noil advocates the Wing Commander's organizational goals, objectives and policies to the enlisted corps, ensuring adherence to standards enabling the delivery of lethal, safe and sure ICBMs to support the President of the United States and his Combatant Commanders. The Chief also ensures mission readiness by focusing on effective utilization, qualification training, professional development, morale, welfare and quality of life issues for Wing Airmen and their families.
Born in Greensboro, N.C., Chief Noil graduated from James B. Dudley High School in 1985. She entered the Air Force in June 1986 and spent the first 15 years in the Security Forces career field. She has served the last 11 years as a First Sergeant in various groups to include, Mission Support, Operations, Medical and Maintenance Groups. Chief Noil has deployed in support of Operations SOUTHERN WATCH and ENDURING FREEDOM in Saudi Arabia, Talil AB, Iraq, and the Horn of Africa respectively.
Prior to her current assignment, the Chief served as First Sergeant, 35th Maintenance Squadron, Misawa AB, Japan.
1989 Noncommissioned Officer Preparatory Course, Langley AFB, Va.
1991 Security Police Investigations Course, Ft McClellan, Ala.
1997 U.S. Air Force Noncommissioned Officer Academy, Keesler AFB, Miss.
2000 Associates of Applied Science in Criminal Justice, Community College of the Air Force, Maxwell
Gunter AFB, Ala.
2002 U.S. Air Force First Sergeants Academy, Maxwell Gunter AFB, Ala.
2003 Associates of Applied Science in Human Resources, Community College of the Air Force, Maxwell
Gunter AFB, Ala.
2006 U.S. Air Force Senior Noncommissioned Officer Academy, Maxwell Gunter AFB, Ala.
2010 Chief Master Sergeant Leadership Course, Maxwell Gunter AFB, Ala.
2012 USAF Enterprise Management Seminar, Darden Business School, University of Virginia
2012 Leadership Enhancement Seminar, Center for Creative Leadership, Greensboro, N.C.
2013 Senior Enlisted Joint Professional Military Education Correspondence Course
2014 Keystone, National Defense University, Fort Lesley J. McNair, Washington, D.C.
2014 Bachelor of Science, Social Psychology, Park University, Parkville, MO
1. September 1986 - July 1990, law enforcement specialist, Langley AFB, Va.
2. August 1990 - August 1991, security police investigator, Osan AB, Korea
3. September 1991 - October 1994, security police investigator, Hickam AFB, Hawaii
4. October 1994 - May 1995, assistant flight chief, Columbus AFB, Miss.
5. May 1995 - January 1997, noncommissioned officer in charge, Elite Gate Section/Staff NCO,
Columbus AFB, Miss.
6. January 1997 - December 1998, noncommissioned officer in charge, Resource Protection, Columbus
7. December 1998 - January 2001, noncommissioned officer in charge, Standards and Evaluation,
Columbus AFB, Miss.
8. January 2001 - June 2001, Superintendent, Training and Resources, Columbus AFB, Miss.
9. June 2001 - March 2002, additional duty, First Sergeant, 14th Security Forces Squadron, Columbus
10. March 2002 - September 2002, additional duty, First Sergeant, 14th Medical Group, 14th Operations
Group, Columbus AFB, Miss.
11. September 2002 - February 2003, First Sergeant, 347th Communications Squadron, Moody AFB, Ga.
12. February 2003 - August 2004, First Sergeant, 71st Rescue Squadron, Moody AFB, Ga.
13. August 2004 - February 2008, First Sergeant, 347th Maintenance Squadron, 23rd Equipment
Maintenance Squadron, Moody AFB, Ga.
14. February 2008 - July 2010, First Sergeant, 62d Maintenance Squadron, McChord AFB, Wash.
15. July 2010 - July 2011, First Sergeant, 62d Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, McChord AFB, Wash.
16. July 2011 - April 2013, First Sergeant, 35th Maintenance Squadron, Misawa AB, Japan
17. April 2013 - Present, Command Chief, 91st Missile Wing, Minot AFB, N.D.
AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Meritorious Service Medal with four oak leaf clusters
Air Force Commendation Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Air Force Achievement Medal with three oak leaf clusters
1997 14th Security Forces Squadron (SFS) NCO of the Year, Columbus AFB, Miss.
1997 14th Flying Training Wing AETC SFS NCO of the Year, Columbus AFB, Miss.
2002 Distinguished Graduate, USAF First Sergeant Academy, Maxwell Gunter AFB, Ala.
2003 347th Operations Group First Sergeant of the Year, Moody AFB Ga.
2004 347th Rescue Wing First Sergeant of the Year, Moody AFB, Ga.
2004 Air Force Special Operations Command First Sergeant of the Year, Moody AFB, Ga.
2006 Distinguished Graduate, SNCOA, Maxwell Gunter AFB, Ala.
2008 62d Maintenance Group First Sergeant of the Year, McChord AFB, Wash.
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION
Chief Master Sergeant Jul. 1, 2010
(Current as of July 2014)