Colonel Jennifer J. Dalrymple is the Individual Mobilization Augmentee to the Commander, 91st Space Wing, Minot AFB, North Dakota. She is responsible for advising the Commander on Reserve Component matters and developing an integrated Total Force team for the 91st Space Wing.
Colonel Dalrymple earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Arizona where she was commissioned through Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps. The colonel also earned a Master of Aeronautical Science Technology from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, and both a Master of Military Operational Art and Science and a Master of Strategic Studies from Air University. She served on active duty from 1987 until 1995 when she joined the Air Force Reserve. She has served at squadron, wing, command, and joint staff positions.
In her civilian career, she worked for the Montana Department of Transportation for five years as the State’s non-motorized transportation planner and a materials engineer. She is currently self-employed and a Montana Admissions Liaison Officer.
1987 Bachelor of Science, civil engineering, University of Arizona, Tucson, Ariz.
1993 Master of Aeronautical Science Technology (operations), Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
1993 Squadron Officer’s College (in-residence), Air University, Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala.
2001 Master of Military Operational Art/Science, Air Command and Staff College (in-residence), Air University,
Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala.
2005 Master of Strategic Studies, Air War College (in-residence), Air University, Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala.
1. November 1987 – March 1988, undergraduate missile training – Minuteman II, Vandenburg Air Force Base, Calif.
2. March 1988 – May 1992, missile combat crew member, 12th Strategic Missile Squadron, Malmstrom Air Force Base, Mont.
3. May 1992 – January 1994, civil engineering officer and chief of readiness, 341st Civil Engineer Squadron, Malmstrom Air Force Base, Mont.
4. January 1994 – January 1995, civil engineering officer and environmental program manager, 21st Civil Engineer Squadron, Peterson Air Force Base, Colo.
5. January 1995 – January 1997, individual mobilization augmentee to chief of operations, 55th Civil Engineer Squadron, Offutt Air Force Base, Neb.
6. January 1997 – October 1998, individual mobilization augmentee to chief of operations, 509th Civil Engineer Squadron, Whiteman Air Force Base, Mo.
7. October 1998 – July 2004, individual mobilization augmentee to the commander, 341st Civil Engineer Squadron, Malmstrom Air Force Base, Mont.
8. July 2005 – Present, individual mobilization augmentee to the commander, 91st Space Wing, Minot Air Force Base, N.D.
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Meritorious Service Medal with one oak leaf cluster
Air Force Commendation Medal with one oak leaf cluster
Air Force Achievement Medal with one oak leaf cluster
Air Force Outstanding Unit Award with eight oak leaf clusters
Air Force Organizational Excellence Award
Combat Readiness Medal with one oak leaf cluster
National Defense Service Medal with bronze star
Southwest Asia Service Medal with bronze star
Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
Armed Forces Reserve Medal with one ‘M’ device and bronze hourglass
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION
Second Lieutenant Aug. 21, 1987
First Lieutenant Aug. 21, 1989
Captain Aug. 21, 1991
Major Aug. 28, 1998
Lieutenant Colonel Sept. 12, 2002
Colonel Feb. 16, 2006
(Current as of May 2006)