2013 Senior Developmental Education, Air Force Nuclear Fellow, RAND Corp, Santa Monica, Calif.
1. September 1993 - February 1994, Missile Combat Crew Initial Qualification Training, Vandenberg AFB, Calif.
2. February 1994 - July 1998, Missile Combat Crew, Instructor, Evaluator, Senior Evaluation Commander, Assistant
Chief Evaluation Division, 91st Missile Wing, Minot AFB, N.D.
3. July 98 - May 00, USAF Intern Program, Action Officer SecAF’s Executive Action Group, Action Officer JCS/J-38
Joint Missile & Air Defense Branch, Pentagon, Wash. D.C.
4. May 2000 - July 2000, PAVE PAWS Phased Array Radar Initial Qualification Training, Vandenberg AFB, Calif.
5. July 2000 - July 2001, Crew Commander and Chief, Operations Training, 13th Space Warning Squadron, Clear
6. July 2001 - May 2003, Chief, Future Programs and Chief, ICBM Evaluation & Training, 20th Air Force, FE Warren
7. May 2003 - June 2004, Executive Officer to the Commander, 20th Air Force, FE Warren AFB, Wyo.
8. June 2004 - June 2006, Chief, Counter-Chemical Warfare Branch, Headquarters Air Force Deputy Chief of Staff
for Air, Space, and Information Operations, Pentagon, Wash. D.C.
9. June 2006 - June 2007, Student, USMC Command & Staff College, Marine Corps University, Quantico MCB, Va.
10. June 2007 - September 2009, Assistant Operations Officer, Weapons & Tactics Flight, and Director of
Operations, 91st Operations Support Squadron, Minot AFB, N.D.
11. September 2009 - January 2011, Executive Officer to the Vice Commander, HQ Air Force Global Strike
Command, Barksdale AFB, La.
12. Jane 2011 - June 2011, Chief, Senior Leader Management Division, Directorate of Personnel, Readiness, &
Manpower, HQ Air Force Global Strike Command, Barksdale AFB, La.
13. June 2011 - June 2012, Commander, 12th Missile Squadron, 341st Missile Wing, Malmstrom AFB, Mont.
14. June 2012 - June 2013, RAND AF Nuclear Fellow, RAND Corp and AF Research Institute, Santa Monica, Calif.
15. June 2013 - June 2015, Operations Team Five Emergency Actions Officer & Strike Advisor; and Chief,
Operations Training & Evaluation Branch, JCS/J-33, Operations Training and Support Branch, Pentagon, Wash., DC
16. June 2015 - June 2017, Commander, 576th Flight Test Squadron, Vandenberg AFB, Calif.
17. July 2017 - Present, Vice Wing Commander, 91st Missile Wing, Minot AFB, N.D.
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Defense Meritorious Service Medal
Meritorious Service Medal with five oak leaf clusters
Air Force Commendation Medal with oak leaf cluster
Air Force Achievement Medal
Combat Readiness Medal with oak leaf cluster
National Defense Service Medal with small bronze star
Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal
Nuclear Deterrence Operations Service Medal with “N” Device and six oak leaf clusters
DATES OF PROMOTIONS
Second Lieutenant May 7, 1993
First Lieutenant July 11, 1995
Captain July 11, 1997
Major November 1, 2003
Lieutenant Colonel November 1, 2008
Colonel March 1, 2015
(Current as of July 2018)