|COLONEL BRYAN K. HADERLIE|
Colonel Bryan K. Haderlie is the Commander, 91st Operations Group, Minot Air Force Base, North Dakota. He commands a group of three missile squadrons, an operations support squadron, and a helicopter squadron, providing nuclear combat capability to the Commander, United States Strategic Command, in support of National objectives. He is responsible for the safe, secure, and reliable operation of 150 Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missiles operated from 15 remote missile alert facilities, and eight UH-IN helicopters used in support of missile field activities dispersed over 8,500 square miles.
Colonel Haderlie entered the Air Force as a distinguished graduate of the AFROTC program at Montana State University in 1990. His career has spanned a variety of operations and staff assignments including: ICBM combat crew; space surveillance and spacelift operations; Air Force Space Command, Headquarters Air Force, and Headquarters United States Strategic Command staff; and ICBM squadron command.
1990 Bachelor of Science degree in electrical and electronic engineering technology, Montana State University, Bozeman, Mont.
1990 Undergraduate Missile Training, Vandenburg AFB, Calif.
1994 Master of Aerospace Science degree, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Malmstrom AFB, Mont.
1994 Squadron Officer's School, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
1998 Master of Administrative Science degree, George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
2002 Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2004 Command and General Staff College, Fort Leavenworth, Kan.
2005 Joint Professional Military Education Phase II, Joint Forces Staff College, Norfolk, Va.
2007 Air War College, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2010 Master of Science degree in national security strategy, National War College, Fort McNair, Washington, D.C.
1. August 1990 - December 1990, student, Undergraduate Missile Training, 4315th Combat Crew
Training Squadron, Vandenberg AFB, Calif.
2. December 1990 - December 1994, deputy commander, Minuteman II Combat Crew, Commander,
Minuteman III Combat Crew, flight leader, Training and Evaluation, 490th Strategic Missile Squadron,
senior deputy instructor, 341st Strategic Missile Wing, Malmstrom AFB, Mont.
3. January 1995 - July 1996, orbital analyst, United States Space Command J3, Cheyenne Mountain
4. June 1996 - June 1998, Air Force Intern, Headquarters Air Force, Pentagon Washington D.C.
5. June 1998 - June 2001, Commander, Operations Flight, 45th Range Squadron, Commander, Current
Operations Flight, 45th Operations Support Squadron, Executive Officer, 45th Space Wing, Patrick
6. June 2001 - July 2003, command lead, Spacelift Range Modernization, Air Force Space Command,
Peterson AFB, Colo.
7. July 2003 - June 2004, student, Command and General Staff College, Fort Leavenworth, Kan.
8. June 2004 - June 2007, Chief, Resource Integration Branch, Directorate of Capability and Resource
Integration, U.S. Strategic Command, Offutt AFB, Neb.
9. June 2007 - July 2009, Commander, 320th Missile Squadron, 90th Missile Wing, F.E. Warren AFB,
10. July 2009 - July 2010, student, National War College, Ft. McNair, Washington D.C.
11. July 2010 - June 2011, Director of Plans and Programs, Joint Functional Component Command for
Space, U.S. Strategic Command, Vandenberg AFB, Calif.
12. June 2011 - Present, Commander, 91st Operations Group, Minot AFB, N.D.
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Defense Meritorious Service Medal with oak leaf cluster
Meritorious Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Joint Service Commendation Medal
Air Force Commendation Medal
Joint Service Achievement Medal
Air Force Achievement Medal
MISSILE AND SPACE INFORMATION:
Badges: Master Missile Badge with operations designator; Command Space Badge
Weapon Systems: Minuteman II ILCS, Minuteman III AM-CDB, Minuteman III REACT, SPADOC 4C, Atlas II, Delta II
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION:
Second Lieutenant May 27, 1990
First Lieutenant May 27, 1992
Captain May 27, 1994
Major May 1, 2000
Lieutenant Colonel Mar. 1, 2006
Colonel Aug. 1, 2011
(Current as of November 11)